Community Involvement & Fundraising
Von Hanson’s Fundraising Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Von Hanson’s Meats fundraising program! We are the “New” Old-Fashioned Meat Market & Butcher Shop joining together with local school/church organizations to help achieve your fundraising goals.
Von Hanson’s Meats fundraising program is fast and simple to kick off. Certificates are sold for Filet of Sirloin Steak Boxes and Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Boxes.
* Sell a certificate for Steak or Chicken box.
* Receive payment from customer as certificate is sold.
* Premium U.S.D.A. Choice Filet of Sirloin Steaks. (3# box of 6 qty. 8 oz. Steaks).
* You sell Steak Box certificates.
* For each certificate sold, $5 goes to profit in your organization.
* Lean Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts. (3# box of 8 qty. 6 oz. Breasts).
* You sell Chicken Box certificates.
* For each certificate sold, $4 goes to profit in your organization.
* No deliveries to make.
* Buyer redeems certificate for Steak or Chicken box at Von Hanson’s Chandler location.
Certificates can be picked up at the Chandler Store on Alma School. Please make arrangements well in advance with the store as we do not keep certificates on hand.
Since the certificates are like cash, we require a valid credit card number and current driver’s license number to pick up the certificates. Having the credit card number is a precautionary measure, as Von Hanson’s is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged certificates. You may return any certificates that are not sold. You only pay for certificates sold. Please have checks made out to your group, rather than Von Hanson’s.
For more information, please call 480-917-2525.